The Generac 6596 Gas Pressure Washer is a heavy duty personal cleaning system that will tackle even the most difficult and stubborn cleaning jobs. It features a single dial for power control making the transition from high to low power perfectly simple and it boasts the highest powered engine in its class. The power variable pressure control allows you to simply turn a dial and alter the power output of the Generac 6596 in a smooth and effortless way.
Generac 6596 Gas Pressure Washer
The rugged and tough design of the Generac 6596 allows for complete cleaning power that can be tailored to suit any kind of cleaning job imaginable. Its great manoeuvrability means that you can transport it around without a problem and it will hold its position wherever you leave it because of its heavyweight design structure. Its high powered engine boasts 2500 – 3100 PSI and is guaranteed to give you the best power to weight ration in a gas powered power washer.
Features and Specifications
The most notable features of the 6596 are:
- The 196cc OHV engine delivers awesome cleaning power
- No kneeling down to connect hoses
- Extremely Comfortable Grip on the spray gun
- In-built cleaning fluid tank provides convenient onboard storage for cleaning detergents
- 30 foot PVC hose connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience
- Includes 4 Quick-change nozzle tips and soap
- See full specs and best price at Amazon.com
Same as Generac 6602, The 2800 PSI Residential 6596 is a little more expensive than standard household power washers but compared to this one the others can hardly boast having any power at all. With affordable and will ensure that you have a quality piece of equipment ready to do whatever jobs you need doing at whatever time you need it.
The Residential 6596 2800 PSI will change the way you clean. When most people will attempt their jobs with hand-washes that take hours, or by employing someone else to do the job, now you will be able to do it yourself in just a fraction of the time it would have taken otherwise. Just set up your Generac 6596 with the right detergent, connect your hose and you’re set to clean anything and everything that you can think of. With rugged tyres you can traverse any terrain and you’ll have no problems at all. This is the 4X4 of Pressure Washers.
Generac 6596 Review
- Largest and most powerful engine in its class
- Very easy to use control panel
- Extremely comfortable grip for the gun/nozzle
- Rugged tyres for difficult terrain
- 3 different quick-clip nozzle tips
- Variable speeds
- Fold down design allows for easy storage and manoeuvrability
- The Generac 6596 Gas Powered Residential Pressure Washer runs on gasoline so will need to be topped up occasionally during work but this is the only fault that we could find with this machine. It really is a great tool to be included in anyone’s kit.
We rate the Generac 6596 Gas Pressure Washer 4.5 out of 5. We have reviewed many pressure washers out there and the Generac 2800 PSI Residential Power Washer 6596 is one of the most effective pressure washers for home use and even more heavy duty jobs.
Our Overall Rating: 4.5/5
We think the Generac 6596 Gas Powered Residential is one of the best products available in the 3000 PSI Pressure Washer range. It is sturdy and reliable and allows for extremely great cleaning facilities to be kept at home and used whenever you like. We rate it 4.5 out of 5 because even though it pushes the price range around $250 – $299, we still feel that is more than fair for the power and quality that you get for the price and the pure and simple pleasure in knowing that no matter what cleaning jobs you have around the home, the Generac 6596 Pressure Washer will get the job done. From walls, to floors, to ceiling and roofs, to tiles, concrete, wood and manmade materials, to boats, cars, motorbikes and outdoor furniture, there is nothing that it won’t be able to clean, for you.